Favorite How-To Resources
I am actually starting to get a collection of resources here from my blog posts, and thought I would try to catalogue them here for easier access.
- My favorite method of Starching Thread Crochet Pieces
- Stitch tutorial favorite sites
- Bullion Stitch specifics
- Foundation Double Crochet specifics
- Tunisian Crochet specifics- Here, Here, and Here
- Two-Headed Stitch- sl st in top ridge of last st
- Crossed Stitches- cross hook behind
- Delta Lace- inverted v-stitch
- The Heritage Heartcraft method for staying on task
- All about working with a “Hook-Led Gauge”
- Help for keeping taller stitches from getting sloppy!
- FSC (Foundation single crochet) Here is one of the best tutorials I have seen.
- Keep long chains sorted right without the dreaded twisting!
- I love the site YarnSub.com- it's a great place for finding alternate yarns to use in a pattern!